Burr Ridge Recycling Extravaganza
August 1 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am CDT
- Electronics (No TVs/Monitors)
- Prescription drugs – must be placed in a resealable bag. (NO NEEDLES OR INHALERS)
- Document Shredding: Limit 2 paper grocery bags per car. Paper only – remove binders, disks, binder clips, page protectors and plastic of any kind.
- Bikes & bike parts
- Keys (car, house, luggage)
- Misc Gently-used items: Art supplies – Crayons – Musical Instruments – Bowling balls – 35 mm film canisters – Holiday Lights – Plastic Bread Tags – LP Records – Hearing Aids – Eyeglasses
- Gently Used Household Items: Flatware – Pots/Pans – Cooking Utensils – Bakeware – Kitchen/Bathroom towels
- New/Unopened items: Bar Soap – Shampoo/Conditioner – Toothpast/brush – Deoderant – Shaving Cream/Razor – Diapers (all sizes) – All-purpose Cleaner – Liquid Dish Soap – Laundry Soap – Dust Spray
Desktop PCs (no monitors) – Computer Mice, Keyboards – Cables/Accessories – Laptops, notebooks, tablets – Hard drives – Power supplies – Gaming systems – Network Devices – Circuit boards/cards – Cell phones – Personal Digital Assistants – MP3 Players – Cameras – Servers – Printers/Copiers/Scanners – Fax Machines – A/V equipment – Projection Equipment
Recycling Extravaganzas are drive through recycling and reuse events. Residents can load up their car and then relax as volunteers unload the items they wish to recycle or donate. Events are held Saturday mornings.
Can’t make it to this event? View on-going electronics recycling opportunities around DuPage County