Christ the Servant Recycling Event & Winter Clothing Drive
December 5 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am CST
The Green Team at Christ the Servant is hosting an Electronic Recycling Event and Textile Collection. They will also be collecting coats, hats, glove and scarves for St. Vincent DePaul.
For this event, Do not get out of your car. Exact change only. Workers wear masks. Do not sign credit card receipts.
What will be collected?
- New or gently-used coats, scarves, hats, and gloves (clean and in good condition).
- Household electronics: Almost anything with a cord attached to it including computer equipment, cell phones, extension cords, copy machines, hard drives, etc. View a full list of accepted items here.
- Fee for TVs: $25 for screens under 21″; $35 for screens 21″+
- Cash or credit cards will be accepted (no checks).
- Textiles for recycling: clothing, sheets, household textiles in any condition. No heavily-soiled items. Items must be in plastic bags.
All items should be unboxed and free of excess packaging materials.
What is unacceptable for this collection?
White Goods, air conditioners, hazardous waste, radioactive waste, bio-hazardous waste or mercury containing devices like light bulbs or thermostats.