- This event has passed.
St. Charles Recycling Event
August 10, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Electronics, Books & Document Shredding
A Kane County Recycles Event will be held this Saturday 8/10/19, between 8am-12pm, at 540 S. Randall in St. Charles. We will be accepting electronics and books for recycling and documents for shredding.
- Electronics Recycling
- TVs (any size, type or age) & monitors fee-based: $25 for screens under 21″; $35 for screens 21″+
- computers, keyboards, laptops, printers, cables, stereos, cell phones, and microwaves can be recycled here.
- holiday lights
- Click here for a full list of accepted electronics
- Books – any age or condition for reuse or recycling.
- Shredded paper – (pre-shredded at home) accepted for recycling
- Document Shredding:
- Limit 4 boxes, because this free service is for residents only. No documents from businesses please.
- Remove junk please (plastic, disks, binders, folders, junk mail that is not confidential). Staples, paper clips, and envelope windows are ok to leave in. More guidelines can be found here