- This event has passed.
May 17 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm CDT
As one of the largest green-transportation conferences held in the Midwest, this one-day event is a must-attend event for public and private fleets, including commercial and municipal fleet managers, as well as federal, state and local government officials, vehicle manufacturers, dealerships, fuel suppliers, conversion companies, small businesses, and environment, clean-tech and clean-energy professionals.
Speakers and highlights of this year’s program include:
- John Davis, the Emmy® Award-winning host of MotorWeek, television’s longest-running automotive series.
- Doyle Sumrall, managing director, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
- John Boesel, president and CEO, CALSTART.
- Julie Furber, executive director, electrification business, Cummins.
- Advanced technologies, electric vehicles and alternative fuels will be showcased, including 40 green vehicles and 25 indoor exhibitors.
- An alternative-fuel-vehicle ride-and-drive will be held.
- Executives from automakers will discuss their newest vehicles and technologies.
- Businesses and municipalities will discuss how they went green with their fleets.