Projects & Programs for Schools
May 04 2018
Whether it’s a field trip, community project, or school-wide initiative you want to tackle give us a call to get started. We can provide ideas, support, or programming for your class or school’s green ambitions.
To get the wheels turning here are some ideas:
- Take a field trip to our education center in Addison, for hands-on activities that teach how to conserve and protect our natural resources.
- Get Your School Certified! Pick from three programs Earth Flag, Ecology Flag or Water Quality Flag
- Start an Anti-Idling Campaign: Healthy Air means healthy kids (and staff) that can learn better. Get students involved in this campaign for clean air.
- Run an Eco-Collection at School: There’s lots of options to collect hard-to-recycle items
- Storm Drain Medallions: Help Educate Your Community and Protect Water Quality.
- Take on Food Waste at Your School: Conduct a waste audit, start a sharing table, or get food scrap composting for your lunchroom
- Get your high school students involved in the Sustainable Design Challenge