Start Planning Projects & Programs for Next School Year
May 04 2018
Get a kick-start planning your eco-activities for next school year with our help! Whether it’s a field trip, community project, or school-wide initiative you want to tackle give us a call to get started. We can provide ideas, support, or programming for you class or school’s green ambitions.
To get the wheels turning here are some ideas:
- Get Your School Certified! Pick from three programs Earth Flag, Ecology Flag or Water Quality Flag
- Take a field trip: we can help you find the perfect location to compliment your curriculum.
- Start an Anti-Idling Campaign: Healthy Air means healthy kids (and staff) that can learn better. Get students involved in this campaign for clean air.
- Run an Eco-Collection at School: There’s lots of options to collect hard-to-recycle items
- Storm Drain Medallions: Help Educate Your Community and Protect Water Quality.
- Take on Food Waste at Your School: Conduct a waste audit, start a sharing table, or get food scrap composting for your lunchroom
- Get your high school students involved in the Sustainable Design Challenge
Get a crash course in all of these topics and more at one of our week-long summer classes for teachers. You can earn graduate credit or professional development. Learn more about Where is Away? (June 11-15) or Living Waters (June 18-22).