Does your business or organization provide goods, services, or information related to eco-friendly gardening? Join us for the Growin’ Green Garden Market at SCARCE! Since 2014, the Growin’ Green Garden Market has been the premier eco-friendly garden fair in the western suburbs of Chicago.
DATE: Saturday, May 1st 2021
TIME: 9AM – 1PM
LOCATION: SCARCE 800 S Rohlwing Rd (IL Rt 53), Addison, IL
About 1/2 mile north of North Ave on the west side of the street.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Health and safety are top of mind. A capacity limit will be in place for this year’s garden market to accommodate social distancing.
All vendors must strictly follow the market safety rules:
- All vendors and shoppers are required to wear a mask covering their nose and mouth at all times. We do not allow face shields (worn alone) or vented masks.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available but you are encouraged to bring your own for your personal use throughout the event.
- Please maintain social distance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- All attendees and vendors must be COVID-19 symptom free. Anyone that appears ill will be asked to leave.
- Please review & follow Cook County travel guidance.
- Vendors will have access to an indoor restroom. Public restrooms are not available.
- Vendors may not provide food or beverage for sampling or consumption on-site.
New to the Growin’ Green Garden Market? Please contact Heather@scarce.org before registering.
Registration has closed or this year's Garden Market. Please contact SCARCE regarding late registration 630-545-9710.