- This event has passed.
Repair & Restore – Bikes
March 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm CDT
Next up in our Repair & Restore series is bikes. Your bike keeps you healthy, reduces pollution, and helps you enjoy the great outdoors. Experts from Working Bikes will be on-hand to show you how to keep this valuable machine in tip-top shape!
Thank you again to DuPage Foundation for helping to fund our Repair & Restore events.
Why should you maintain your bike?
- A well-maintained bike will prevent injury
- Keeping your bike in good condition will avoid costly repairs later on
- Routine maintenance helps you enjoy your ride — glide smoothly with no mid-ride breakdowns!
At this event, you will learn:
- Basic repairs
- How to prepare for long bike trips
- What tools to bring on your bike rides
Working Bikes will also be accepting donations of bikes and bike parts at this event, so cruise on over to SCARCE and get ready to ride!
Fee is $5 per person.