- This event has passed.
Kane County Recycles
May 11, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- TVs/Monitors: Fee of $25 for screens under 21″, or $35 for screens 21″+, payable with cash or card.
- Free: computers, keyboards, laptops, printers, stereos, cell phones, microwaves, Christmas lights, can be recycled here. A complete list of accepted items, and more information can be found at http://www.countyofkane.org/Recycling/Pages/electronics/Accepted-Not-Accepted-Items.aspx.
- Books: any age and condition for reuse or recycling. Shredded paper is also accepted for recycling.
- Latex Paint: Liquid LATEX paint is $2/quart, $3.50/gallon, and $10/ 5-gallon bucket. Cash or check.
- Document Shredding: Limit 4 bankers boxes. Remove all plastic including binders, page protectors, report covers, CDs/DVDs as well as binder clips and paper clips – these are a fire hazard for the shredding truck!
Residential waste only – no business waste is accepted.
Not accepted: We do not accept hazardous waste or large household appliances like washers and refrigerators.
Questions: Kane County Recycling Coordinator, Jennifer Jarland, 630-208-3841, firstname.lastname@example.org