- This event has passed.
Growin’ Green Garden Market
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CST
Join us for our annual kick-off to the growing season! Shop our Garden Market for local and sustainable garden goods.
- Food scrap amended compost
- Sustainably grown seedlings
- Northeastern Illinois native plants
- Rain barrels
- Local honey
- Meet local farmers, learn about the CSA model, & sign-up for a produce subscription
Pre-order your compost here!
Compost Pre-Order Form
Become a vendor!
Pre-Order Rain Barrels: (2) Options Below
- Cantigny Rain Barrels (pictured above). Specs: High-Flow valve 55-gallon barrel with complete diversion kit for $75. Cinder block stands may be ordered for an additional $10. Installation and delivery available within a 10 mile radius of Cantigny Park for $40. All proceeds go to ProBee1, a fund dedicated improving and expanding pollinator habitat. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order which can be picked up at the Garden Market on May 5th.
- The Conservation Foundation offers a variety of rain barrels. Click here for ordering details and available options. Proceeds benefit The Conservation Foundation and these barrels can be picked up at the Garden Market on May 5th.
And learn how to green-up your green thumb with free mini-workshops:
- Beekeeping in Illinois
- Outdoor home composting