- This event has passed.
Commercial Property Clean Energy Funding Info Session
January 9, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am CST| Free
Invest in a Green Future: How C-PACE (Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy) Can Make Your Commercial Property More Energy Efficient
This informative seminar will provide you with an overview of the recently approved C-PACE funding program in DuPage County – how it works and why it is a tremendous financing tool for commercial property owners and developers.
- Daniel J. Cronin, DuPage County Board Chairman
- Mike King, Manager of Program Operations, Nicor
- Ed Krembuszewski, Energy Efficiency Manager, ComEd
- AnnaMaria Kowalik, Senior Vice President, The Illinois Energy Conservation Authority
- What is C-PACE funding and who can apply?
- What are the qualifications for the C-PACE program?
- What are eligible Energy Projects?
Seating is limited. Attendance is free & light breakfast is provided.
Reservations required by Dec 20th.
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.