- This event has passed.
Aurora Recycle & Shred Day
June 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Sponsored by Illinois State Representative Stephanie Kifowit.
- Paper Shredding – limit 2 paper bags per car.
- Must remove binders, rubber bands, plastic page protectors, plastic bags, plastic file tabs, CDs and other hard items (they are fire hazard for shred truck!)
- Staples and Paper Clips do not need to be removed.
- Prescription & OTC drug collection (no controlled substances or medical sharps)
- Electronics Recycling:
- computer towers
- DVD recorders
- Video game consoles
- cable receivers
- fax machines
- digital players and recorders
- NO TVs/Monitors
- Brita & PUR brand water filters (Brita/PUR name brands only)
- Musical Instruments
- Cell phones
Recycling Extravaganzas are drive through recycling and reuse events. Residents can load up their car and then relax as volunteers unload the items they wish to recycle or donate. Events are held Saturday mornings.
Can’t make it to this event? View on-going electronics recycling opportunities around DuPage County