Annual SCARCE Open House
December 5 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm CST| Free
Grab a friend and carpool to SCARCE for our annual open house! You are invited to get an inside glimpse of our work and how you can be a valuable part of the SCARCE community. Whether it’s through volunteering, taking on an eco-service project in your town, or simply becoming a more knowledgeable supporter come on by! Today is the day to
- Learn about our Rescue Projects
- Check out our Educational Programs
- Sign up for Environmental Workshops
- Tour our Rescue Warehouse and Eco-Classroom
- Converse with Fellow Eco-Enthusiasts
- Explore Volunteer Opportunities
- Meet our Enthusiastic Staff
- Enjoy Refreshments
Plus: Visit our Used Book & Record Sale during the Open House! This sale is open to the public. Shop a wide variety of titles including vintage and collectible books. Check out our huge offering of used vinyl records for sale across all genres.
Please note: The Book Rescue will not be accepting drop-offs nor allowing visitors to shop for items past 4:30pm.