2018 Bi-State Alternative Fuels Vehicle Summit
April 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm CST| Free
A one-day event highlighting alternative fuel technologies for fleet vehicles as presented by subject matter experts and fleet managers with direct experience of the technology.
* Funding opportunities and procurement resources
* Electric vehicles for fleets
* Alternative fuels for school and transit buses
* Idle reduction technologies and strategies
* Biodiesel and biofuels production and use
* CNG fleets and renewable CNG production
Keynote address “Best practices for transitioning fleet vehicles,” given by Kelly Gilbert, Fleets for the Future.
Exhibitor showcase and networking throughout the event. Complimentary lunch included.
Please note: Parking for the event is in the Centennial Hall lot, 3703 7th Ave., Rock Island (at the corner of 7th Ave. and 38th St.) The Center for Student Life is a short walk to 3435 9 1/2 Ave., Rock Island.