Earth Day Fair Vendor Information
Sunday, April 26th, 2020
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Lake Ellyn, 645 Lenox Rd, Glen Ellyn
- Any business or not-for-profit that offers sustainable or environmentally sound products or services are acceptable.
- All booths will be outside. You must provide your own set-up including a tent, tables, chairs, etc. All tents must be weighted.
- Attendance guidelines: Booths must be manned between 1:00 and 4:00 pm. Booths/displays should not be removed before 4:00. Violation of these rules will prohibit vendor from next year’s event.
- Set up time for all vendors begins at 11:30 am. All vendors must be set up by 12:45.
- All tables and displays must be kept within the 15×15 ft boundaries of each vendor’s space. Please adhere to this rule out of respect for other vendors and attendees.
- Each vendor will be notified by email of space assignment within one week prior to the fair.
- Vendors may pull their vehicle up to the venue to unload and then the vehicle must be moved to the Parkview Community Church parking lot where a shuttle will be provided (event parking is limited).
- No refunds due to inclement weather conditions. This is a rain or shine event.
- Photographs taken at event may be used for future promotions.
- Vendors shall submit one check or online payment including the registration fee or sponsorship amount.
- Payments made upon completion of application does not indicate acceptance into the fair. If it is decided that the vendor does not fit the mission and goals of the event, we will notify you and refund all payments.
- Please note – this is a straw and Styrofoam free event. All plastic straws and #6 plastics are banned.
- Food vendors will be required to obtain a Temporary Food Service Permit (if they do not already have one) available through the DuPage County Health Department at 630-682-7979 x 7183 or www.dupagehealth.org/temporary-food-service .
- Not-for-profit organizations are required to provide a certificate of insurance due no later than April 22nd and meet the following requirements:
a. Our required limits per IRMA are $1mil per occurrence and general aggregate no less than $2mil for contractors/vendors.
b. ****PLEASE NOTE Under the box labeled “Description of Operations/locations/vehicles/exclusions added by endorsement/special provisions”, the following language must appear: SCARCE, its officials, agents, employees and volunteers is/are named additionally insured. The additional insured is covered as respect to liability arising out of any work or activities performed on behalf of the (company name) for the Earth Day Fair on April 28th, 2019 at Lake Ellyn. No endorsements or additional forms modify or, limit coverage provided to additional insured. Coverage provided to additional insured is primary as it relates to the Earth Day Fair.
c. The insurance provider must submit the Certificate of Insurance directly to the event coordinator, preferably via email to be considered an original document.
Questions or more info:
Heather Goudreau at email@example.com
Bev Jaszczurowski at firstname.lastname@example.org